THE RCCG has released the November 2019 fasting and prayer points guide for Day 4 which is Monday, November 4th in preparation for the Holy Ghost Convention December.
Note that the RCCG 2019 30 days prayer and fasting will take place between the 1st of November to 30th.
Prayer Points Altar gathered that according to the RCCG Directorate of Prayer, the normal fast will hold for 30 days while the dry fast is for 10 days.
RCCG November 2019 Fasting Prayer Points
Interestingly, the Day 4 fasting and prayer point guide for the RCCG in November 2019 will also be on thanksgiving. This time around, it will be thanking God as individuals unlike Day 3 which was for Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O.
The RCCG Day 4 prayer points of thanksgiving are anchored on Psalm 124 with each member of the church expected to pray for every aspect of their lives.
RCCG Fasting: November 2019 Prayer Points Guide Day 4 Monday
Below are the prayer points for the RCCG November 2019 fasting ahead of the Holy Ghost Convention:
MONDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER
DAY 4: THANKSGIVING (INDIVIDUALS)
TEXT: Psalms 124
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy Name. Psa 103: 1
2. Father; I thank You for giving me dominion over all the works of Your hands in Jesus name Gen. 1:26.
3. Father; I thank you for saving my soul by your mercy, in Jesus name Lamentations 3:22.
4. Father; I thank You for the gift of salvation for mankind among whom I am one, in Jesus name. John 3:16-18.
5. Father; I thank You for renewing Your mercies every morning over my life, in Jesus name. Lamentation 3:22.
6. Father; I thank You for the power to sleep and to wake up every day, in Jesus name. Psalms 3:5
7. Father; I thank you for keeping every member of my family alive in Jesus name. Eccl 9:4
8. Father, I thank you for divine protection, visitation and provision, in Jesus name. Gen 47:12, Job 10:12
9. . Father, I thank you for divine healing, in Jesus name. Job 10:12
10. Father; I thank you for delivering me from the hands of devourers in Jesus name. Mal 3:11
11. Father; I thank you for always giving me and my family journey mercies, in Jesus name. Psa 121: 8