This September PMCH as the Power Must Change Hands is known, will hold on Saturday, 3rd, September 2022 being the first Saturday of the month.
Prayer Points Altar understands that MFM PMCH for September, just like previous editions, will take place at the church’s international headquarters better known as MFM Prayer City located in Lagos State.
(PMCH) Power Must Change Hands Live Stream
The MFM has also made arrangements for those who won’t be physically at the Prayer City to watch the PMCH (Power Must Change Hands) live. On the day of the programme, the MFM will activate the live stream buttons here https://live.mountainoffire.org/ or https://www.mountainoffire.org/live/amp so that thousands of worshippers can watch it live across the globe.
PMCH Power Must Change Hands Prayer Points For September 2022
1. Every negative prophecy for my destiny, before I leave here today shall go back to
its sender, in the name of Jesus.
2. Today, every satanic agenda for my life, shall crumble and die by the power in the
blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3. Power to fulfil my destiny dreams, I am here for you today, possess my life by fire,
in the name of Jesus.
4. Every dark power on assignment to block the manifestation of my blessings here
today, receive the thunder of God and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power, assigned to slow down my progress, today, I separate my life from you, therefore, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. New blessings, new glory, new breakthroughs, new testimonies, new glory, I am
available, possess me now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil blood, speaking against my destiny, by the power in the blood of Jesus,
as from today, you shall speak no more, in the name of Jesus.
Power Must Change Hands Personal Prayers
More PMCH September 2022 prayer points are listed below:
1. O God, arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire
and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles
Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. Spring of foolishness flowing in me, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Driver of backwardness, in charge of the vehicle of my progress, be overthrown,
in the name of Jesus.
5. Magnet of failure, connecting me with different forces of failure, lose your power,
in the name of Jesus.
6. Dangerous enemy, my path is not your path, clear away from me, in the name
7. You, my spirit man, receive divine help out of every dangerous situation you’ve
been pegged, in the name of Jesus.
Power Must Change Hands September 2022 Word Bomb
Aside from the Power Must Change Hands prayer points, below is the word bomb for the September MFM live programme:
Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
2 Peter 2:9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Isaiah 54:14: In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee
Joel 2:25-26: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
2 Timothy 1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Ephesians 6:10: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Psalms 40:13: Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Obadiah 1:17: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness, and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions
3 John 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Philippians 1:6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
Isaiah 53:4-5: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.