The RCCG November 2020 fasting prayer points for today, Saturday, November 13th, 2020. It is the 12th day in the annual RCCG fasting.
RCCG November 2020 Fasting Prayer Points Guide
The fasting and prayer points guide for the fasting programme has been published already. Do well to visit here for a blow-by-blow detail of the annual event by the RCCG for November 2020. There, you would also find the PDF of the prayer points.
RCCG November 2020 Fasting Prayer Points Today
Having told you about the fasting and prayer guide, the next thing is to post the prayer points for today in the RCCG November 2020 fasting programme. Every prayer point also contains a Bible verse.
Below are the RCCG November 2020 fasting prayer points for Day 12, Saturday, November 13th 2020:
DAY 12: SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: HIDDEN COVENANT AND SECRET HOLDING NIGERIA IN BOND.
BIBLE TEXT(S): EXODUS 1:8-10, EST 3:3-11.
Israelites were yoked and afflictedwith burdens by the task masters because of
an evil counsel by a cabal. The faith of the Jews in Shusan were also sealed
unto death in a secret covenant. But in all these; God arose
PRAYER POINTS A
1. Father; we worship you; You are the all-knowing God. The Omniscient Dan
2. Father we thank you that nothing is hidden from you. Heb 4:13
3. Father we thank you that nothing too hard for thee. The problem of Nigeria
is not too difficult to solve. Jer 32:27
4. Father; for the groaning of the masses, arise for the help on Nigeria. Exo
5. Father; Expose and dispose every hidden secret that is working against
peace and prosperity of Nigerians.
6. Let brethren join hands and pray fervently in spirit and in understanding
7. Every evil covenant enacted in a secret coven designed to rubbish the
glory of Nigeria be broken by the power in the name of Jesus.
8. As God intervene in Egypt by letting His people go, So the Lord will
intervene in Nigeria and set the people free from bondage of secret and
evil covenant In Jesus name
9. Let us plead the blood of Jesus to counter every evil agenda of the wicked
causing the shedding of human blood in Nigeria
10. Let us cry for mercy. God have mercy over Nigeria. We are tired of famine
in our nation.
11. Father; expose, dispose and destroy every agent of destabilizations in
our nation’s politics and governance
12. Father we release spirit of error into the camp of cabal manipulating the
destiny of Nigeria to their evil and selfish agenda
13. Father; destroy the power of witchcraft at work in every sector of Nigeria
politics and governance in Jesus name
PART B. END TO TROUBLES AND AFFLICTIONS IN THE LAND
Text: Exodus 1:11-15
15 | P a g e
INTRODUCTION- Brethren; terrorism, banditry, killings, kidnapping for
ransom and many more terrible things are the order of the day in Nigeria.
PRAYER POINTS B
1. Let us plead for mercy for the killings and reckless wastages of human
lives going on in Nigeria without culprits and without justice
2. Let us plead the blood of Jesus for the cleansing of the land of Nigeria
3. God, we destroy every altars of witchcraft thirsty and demanding for blood
in Nigeria. Isa 10:27
4. Many are still in the prisons of the kidnappers; Father; Arise and set the
5. Father; destroy the mentality of quick money without work in Nigeria.
6. Father expose the hideouts of all kidnappers and ritual killers in Nigeria
7. Father; as many that are behind the shedding of innocent blood in anyway,
bring them to judgment in Jesus name.
8. Father. Joblessness is a major challenge for our teeming youths, In your
own way make a way for our youths to be gainfully engaged in Jesus
9. Father please solve the problems of Nigeria in your own way
10. Father. We pray for Nigeria of our dream
11. Father; Let all wickedness come to an end in our nation