These prayer points for the fruit of the womb and pregnancy as well as scriptures that come with them are targeted at those looking for babies.
For every marriage, having the fruit of the womb or getting pregnant is one thing that is utterly desired. In fact, the Bible describes children as gifts from the Lord and noted that a man who has them in his quiver (home) is a happy person.
Many couples have struggled for years, crying to God to give them children. This informs the usefulness of prayers when asking for the fruit of the womb. Some couples have had miscarriages but that should not stop anyone from praying and trusting God for children.
What you should know is that you must keep bombarding the heavens with your prayer points against delay in conception. The prayers of waiting mothers with scriptures backing them are effective.
Hannah’s Prayer To The Lord For A Child – Samuel
In the Bible, we see instances of these special prayers for those trusting God for the fruit of the womb.
Hannan offered prayers to God, asking for the fruit of the womb and she got an answer (1 Sam 1: 9 -28). That again reiterates the importance of these prayer points for the fruit of the womb or those looking for children.
Prayer Points For Fruit of the Womb
If you are looking for how to pray to get pregnant, these prayer points have been compiled with some powerful scriptures to help you address the delay in conception.
Below is the compilation of prayer points for the fruit of the womb:
1. Father, I thank you for my marriage. I bless your name for even though it seems like things are not working, I have confidence that you are perfecting everything behind the scene.
2. Lord, you said none shall be barren in the land. Heavenly Father, I come before you, asking that your word over my marriage will come to pass. Lord, I will not be barren, just as you have declared in the scriptures in Jesus’ name.
3. You said children are your heritage and a gift from you. Today, Lord, I ask for my own gift having the understanding that you don’t withhold any good thing from your children. Bless me with my own children in the name of Jesus.
4. As the God of fertility, Father Lord, I ask that you bless me and my spouse with a child. We have waited for long, dear Lord, do not let the enemies mock us and your name. Grant us this request to have a child in Jesus’ name.
5. In the name of Jesus, I pray against every force of darkness set against my conception. I decree by the power of the Holy Ghost that I shall conceive and carry my children in the name of Jesus.
6. No enchantment or powers from the pit of hell shall stop me from carrying my children in the name of Jesus.
7. I decree supernatural conception, just like Mary, over my life and spouse in the name of Jesus.
8. As my soul pant for the cry of a baby, Lord, hear my prayers and bless me with the fruit of the womb in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, correct any disorder in my body – low sperm count; issues in the ovary, fallopian tube, womb, etc in the name of Jesus.
10. Dear Lord, strengthen my bones and body, in general, to be able to carry a baby; conceive in the name of Jesus. For when I conceive, Lord, empower me to carry the pregnancy for the full term in the name of Jesus.
11. I pray for healing from past miscarriages and disorders stopping me from getting pregnant in the name of Jesus.
Scriptures: Prayer Points For The Fruit of the Womb
Below are some Bible verses for those trusting God for the fruit of the womb or to get pregnant:
Psalm 113:9 (NIV): “He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.”
Genesis 30:22 (NIV): “Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and enabled her to conceive.”
Psalm 127:3 (NIV): “Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.”
Genesis 1:28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion.
Genesis 26:4: And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries, and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.
Deuteronomy 7:14 NLT: You will be blessed above all the nations of the earth. None of your men or women will be childless, and all your livestock will bear young.
Psalm 113:9 NJKV: He makes the barren to keep house, to be a joyful mother of children.
Zachariah 8:5 NKJV: The streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets.
May God hear you as you take these prayer points for the fruit of the womb to heart in Jesus’ name.