Sending Father’s Day prayers to your husband is one of the best ways to cherish and appreciate him.
Fathers are great people and do sacrifice a lot for the betterment of the family. But most times, they are rarely celebrated for this unconditional love.
In fact, many fathers are vilified for not doing enough despite sacrificing their comfort for their wives, children, and others.
But the 2023 Father’s Day provides a big chance, as a wife, for you to pray for your husband, appreciating him for his leadership and care. He needs your prayers so he can be financially successful, have good health, and for several other reasons.
While you may think that a Father’s Day prayer for your husband is nothing to worry about, you will be shocked to see much he would appreciate it.
Sending a Father’s Day prayer message to your husband is one of the ways to appreciate him.
Father’s Day Prayer Message for my Husband
On the 2023 Father’s Day, this post compiles some of the heartwarming Father’s Day prayers to appreciate your darling husband
Let’s go there:
1. Happy Father’s Day to you, my lovely husband. Thank you for being a pillar of support to me and the family.
2. To my dear husband, on this day and always, I celebrate you for your leadership and care. Happy Father’s Day.
3. To my crown and glory, this is thanking you for always spurring me to greatness. Thanks for being my biggest support system.
4. I count myself fortunate to have you in my life, dear husband. You give me so much peace and joy. Happy Father’s Day, my King.
5. Happy Father’s Day to my best friend, companion, and crown. I love you.
6. Being your wife makes life a lot easier. Happy Father’s Day, boo.
7. You fill my heart with so much joy. You bring peace to me and I thank God for giving me to you. Happy Father’s Day.
8. My life has become a spectacle since you came into my life: my friend, lover, and the father of my children.
9. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Happy Father’s Day, big daddy.
10. It’s with great joy in my heart that I write to celebrate you this Father’s Day. May the Lord keep you and make His face shine upon you, dear husband.
11. You brighten our lives and bring so much stability to me and the children. I wish you a happy Father’s Day.
12. I feel incredibly grateful to have you as a father to our children. You’re kind, loving, and understanding. I love you ceaselessly.
13. I feel so proud to call you my husband. Thank you for being a good father to our children.
14. Happy Father’s Day to the best hubby and our daddy. Loving you brings much sweetness to me.
Happy Father’s Day Prayer Message for Husband Far Away
16. Though you may not be here, the distance means nothing. Thanks for your sacrifices for us. We appreciate you, dear Daddy.
17. No matter how far you go, my heart is always with you. Happy Father’s Day, my sweetheart.
18. Even though you may be miles away from us, that won’t stop me from celebrating you on this special day. I love you, my sweetness.
19. No distance will separate you from me. I miss you daily but I won’t hesitate to wish you a happy Father’s Day.
20. Thank you for your fatherly role. Despite the distance, you do it effortlessly.
Father’s Day Prayer from Daughter
Asides from the wife, Father’s Day prayer from a daughter can be so inspiring
21. Dear Lord, thank you for my father. I appreciate you for keeping him.
22. Dear Father, on this Father’s Day, I ask that the Lord give you a special gift.
23. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best dad. Thank you for loving our mum and me the way you do.
24. My hero, special daddy. Today is not enough to celebrate you. But I pray God bless you and keep you. I love you, Daddy.
25. I and my siblings want to thank you for the sacrifices you made for us. Thank you for loving us and being our biggest role model.
26. On this Father’s Day, my request to God is that He will give you plenty of years in good health. I love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day.
27. Happy Father’s Day, dad. I thank God for making me your daughter. You’re caring to a fault. I wish you a lovely celebration.
28. The world’s best dad. My mentor and leader. Happy Father’s Day, papa.
29. Nothing gives me greater joy than knowing you’re there for me, cheering me on to greatness. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
30. I can take on life because I have a father whose back I can ride on. Happy Father’s Day, my day one inspiration.
2023 Happy Father’s Day Prayer Messages
So, now that you have seen all these 2023 Happy Father’s Day prayer messages, it is time to send them in as text messages, or Whatsapp messages to your loving husband, father, or anyone who fits that role in your life.
Remember that these happy Father’s Day messages and prayers can be used by religious people – Christians especially – to celebrate daddies on the occasion of this year’s Father’s Day which comes up on June 18th, 2023.
Do well to also share these Father’s Day prayers with those who might need them and visit the Prayer Points Altar for more of such prayers. Happy Father’s Day to daddies out there!