The Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) led by Apostle Johnson Suleman has started its 2020 fasting and prayer, Prayer Points Altar has learned.
The House on the Rock has released the prayer points and guide for its 21 days 2020 Women’s fasting.
Prayer Points Altar learned that the House on the Rock Women’s fasting and prayer began on Saturday, January, 4th, 2020.
A statement from the House on the Rock, noted that “There’s no better way to welcome the new year and the new decade than with purpose and prayers.”
It added that the 21-Day fasting and prayers for women for 2020, is “to rediscover yourself in Christ and reveal God’s plan for you in the place of consecration.”
House on the Rock 2020 Women’s Fasting Prayer Points
Below are the prayer points for the 2020 House on the Rock Women’s fasting for 21 days:
Day 4 – Tuesday, January 7th
It is one of our seasons of consecration. It is another season to come away from the cares, burdens, distractions and worries of life; and to make spending time with the Lord a priority.
The biblical meaning of the word sanctify is: to be set apart, to be holy, to dedicate, to give oneself unreservedly, to devote, to the service or worship of God (Webster’s Dictionary).
Dedication, many a times, requires sacrifice, and sacrifice means different things to all of us. For some, it is spending less time on the phone, on social media, watching TV or reading novels. For others, it may mean waking up much earlier or retiring much later than usual. Yet for another, it may mean denying yourself certain dishes, meals or things, or spending less time with friends and family. Whatever sacrifice means to you, it will require some denial and restraint.
And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.”
When you dedicate yourself to the Lord, a reward of the Lord doing wonders amongst you is certain.
And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. 42 But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”
I don’t know about where you might be in your disposition towards the Lord, but I can identify so well with Martha …..so distracted and worrying over many things: bills, children, husband, church matters, health, family members, business, career, relationships, when shall this thing come to pass, how much progress have I made, betrayals, disappointments, what people are saying; worried about many things. Jesus said “worried and troubled”. Sometimes there are things that you ought not to worry about, but you still end up being troubled by them. In contrast, Mary didn’t seem to be in that situation. She had a peace to focus on the Master. Jesus said “one thing is needed”. I believe Jesus was saying that with that one thing it will end all worries.
What are you focusing on? Better still, what have you chosen to focus on? What is your sub-conscious meditation? What is God after?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
- Lord I set my heart on You. You are the most important person – “the one thing” that I need in my life
- I choose to let go of issues and worries
- I refused to be troubled by the happenings around me
- I let go of worrying about the future
- I let go of worrying about my past and failures and shortcomings
- I let go of worrying about the things I cannot control
- I let go of worrying about promises I have failed to keep or others haven’t kept
- I let go of burdens I have shouldered
- I let go of those things that are not working out the way I had planned
- I let go of worrying about how bills would be paid
- I let go of worrying about my health
- I let go of worrying about my children
- I let go of worrying about my home and marriage
- I refuse to worry for Christdied to free me of worry, anxiety and distractions
- I declare I am raised with Christ, and I choose to seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God
- I set my mind on things above, not on things on the earth
- As I sanctify myself, I declare that I am positioned to receive the wonders that You will do in my life in Jesus Name. Amen
- I receive peace on every matter and for every matter in Jesus Name.
- I have peace, He keeps me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on Him
- I enter peace, I receive peace, I am at peace , I walk in peace
- I have peace with which to seek and serve the Lord
Do this, knowing that this is a critical time. It is already the hour for you to awaken from your sleep [of spiritual complacency]; for our salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed [in Christ]
Whatever it is that you need to be awakened from – sleep, social media, food, casual talk, TV series, etc; the timing is critical: NOW! You must awaken from the time-wasters in your life that are distracting you from being at peace to pursue God.
- ( Call your name) AWAKE!!
- No more idleness
- No more slumber
- No more wasting of time
- (name) AWAKE!
- Awake from (call that ‘slumber’ mode out)
- I receive strength to be able to tarry in prayer at night and early in the morning
- I receive the grace to pray without ceasing
- I loose myself from the entanglements of (call it out – sleep, idle conversations, worry, feasting, etc)
- I am zealous and driven to seek the Lord
- Speak to yourself and say (name) awaken from any sleep of complacency in the name of Jesus
- Tell yourself IT IS TIME TO PRAY
Likewise, the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercessions for us with groanings that cannot be uttered
- Have Your way Holy Spirit amongst us as we pray
- Pour out of Your spirit upon us and give us utterance for we know not how to pray
- We declare that every person has an understanding of to be led by the Holy Spirit
- Grant us illumination and direction in our season of consecration and beyond
- We declare that the power of Christ rests upon us and as it happened to Mary, the power of the Most High will overshadow us to birth what God has deposited in us
- We receive inspiration from You Lord
- Strengthen us in the place of prayer and consecration with power and might in Jesus Name. Amen
- Cause Your power and grace to abound to those with no might
- I declare that I will not faint nor be weary
- I declare that God’s grace is sufficient for me even as His strength is made perfect in my weakness
Yet, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our Potter, and we all are the work of Your hand.
Then I went down to the potter’s house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Prayer and fasting doesn’t change God: It positions us to be sensitive to what God is saying or doing, or has said or already done.
We want to pray that during this season of consecration, our personal spiritual lives will also experience permanent growth and that we will be more Christlike with each passing day in our walk with God. Growth is painful. Perfection requires a lot of attention and correction to details.
- Father, I thank You, that You are the porter and have chosen to work with clay such as me.
- Mould me as You deem fit for the assignment that You have for me.
- Help me to endure the seasons of shaping, moulding and fashioning.
- Make me a vessel of honour fit to be used by You for Your purpose in my life in the kingdom.
- Have Your way in my life until there is none of me and all of You.
- Let this season of consecration cause Christ in me to be formed.
- Help me to conform to Your leading so that my nature exhibits the fruit of the spirit at all times in Jesus Name. Amen
Commanding My Year:
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
I receive wisdom, enlightenment and understanding to know what to do so that I will not waste my time in life in Jesus Name. Amen
Prayer for the Nation:
We declare healing over our land – from the north to the south, from the east to the west, from the north-east to the south-west, from the north west to the south-south – across the entire land, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.