This is the Winners’ Chapel Sunday teaching outline for May 2022 as released by the Living Faith Church.
Recall that Prayer Point Altar had published the theme of the month for May 2022. Here is the Sunday teaching outline for May 29th.
Winners’ Sunday Teaching Outline
Below is the Winners’ Chapel teaching outline for the church:
Sunday, May 29, 2022
New Dawn Banquet
Prophetic Focus: FINANCIAL DOMINION IS MY HERITAGE IN CHRIST – 2 Cor. 8:9
Teaching Series: GATEWAYS TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE – Job. 22:21-25
What is a Covenant?
- A covenant is a spiritual platform where we commit God by our obedience of faith to make good His promise – Deut. 8:18/ Gen. 8:22/ Jer. 33:20-21
Avenues Through which we Access Returns on Our Giving
- Through the blessings of God – Gen. 22:16-18/ Pro. 10:22
- Through supernatural favour – Exo. 3:21/ Exo. 12:36/ Psa. 30:7
- Through Priestly Blessings – Num. 6:23-27/ Gen. 14:18-20/ Gen. 24:1
- Through the rain of divine ideas – Gen. 30:30-33/37-43
- Through Parental Blessings – Gen. 49:22-26/ Eph. 6:1-2
Keys to Operating in the Realm of New Dawn
- New dawn here connotes, the opening of new chapters, operating the realm of things that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard – Isa. 43:18-19/ 1 Cor. 2:9
- Our God hates to see us at a standstill in life, just like any earthly parent does – Deut. 2:3/ 7:11
- At salvation, upon our justification through the blood, our destiny is ordained to shine more and more until Jesus returns – Pro. 4:18/ Rom. 5:9
- Naturally, light is what signals a new dawn, this implies that walking in the light of scriptures as revealed to us from time to time is gateway to a world of new dawn – Psa. 119:105/130/ 2 Cor. 3:18/ Rom. 11:33
- There are amazing treasures in the Word which God reveals to His children in phases – Deut. 29:29/ Mat. 13:44-46
- We must avoid the traps of tradition, so as not to miss our package of new dawn heritage – Mat. 15:6 / Luk. 5:39/ 1 Cor. 8:2
What are the Keys to Operating in the Realm of New Dawn?
- Be born-again – Pro. 4:18/ Rom. 5:9/ Mak. 4:11
- Be baptized in the Holy Ghost – Jhn. 14:15-17/26/ 1 Cor. 2:12-13
- Remain in love with God – Rom. 8:28/ 1 Cor. 2:9
- Be committed to searching of scriptures and continue to put your discoveries to work – 2 Tim. 2:15/ 2 Tim. 4:13/ Jam. 1:22-25
- Be committed to regular attendance of fellowship for continuous encounters with light – Jer. 3:15-16/ Eph. 4:8-11
- Be committed to kingdom advancement endeavours as a lifestyle – Psa. 102:13-15/ 19:13/17-19
- Be committed to a lifestyle of praise – Hab. 3:17-19/ 1 Thes. 5:18/ Heb. 10:36
As you engage with all the above, I welcome you to a world of continuous and unending advancement in all areas of life until the end of time in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Jesus is Lord!
- This outline constitutes the major part of our teaching tomorrow Sunday, while we conclude with our teaching series in 15-20 minutes.
- Remember, we are welcoming a host of new people, and we should be prepared to give them what we have invited them to come for
- Furthermore, it is the responsibility of Priesthood to proclaim blessings on God’s people in response to their obedience to His commandment, therefore we must proclaim blessings of dramatic change of story blessings after the order of Joseph upon all Winners for their engagement in Operation Change of story.